Serves 20 bites
• 2 ripe bananas / 2 μπανάνες
• 1/3 peanut butter / 1/3 Φυστικοβούτυρο
• Pinch of Cinnamon / λιγη κανέλα
• 1 cup sugar free chocolate/ 1 κούπα σοκολάτα χωρίς ζάχαρη
• 1/4 cup chopped peanuts / 1/4 Φυστικια ψιλοκομμένα
• Salt / αλάτι
• 10 dates / 10 χουρμάδες
Add the dates into a bowl and cover with hot water. Set aside for 15 minutes.
Remove dates from the water (don’t discard!) and add to a blender along with 2 tablespoons of the soaking liquid. Blend on high until smooth.
Slice the bananas into circles .Transfer circles to a parchment lined baking sheet.
Top each slice of banana with 1 teaspoon of peanut butter, followed by 1/2 teaspoon of the date caramel. Freeze for 1 hour.
When ready to dip, melt the chocolate Carefully dip each frozen banana into the chocolate, tapping off any excess chocolate and transfer back to the baking sheet. Top with chopped peanuts and repeat until all bananas are covered. Freeze for another 1 hour before enjoying.
Store in the freezer.