☀️Fig and Oat Bars🤤
An easy, healthy recipe for no-bake energy bars!
- 2 cups dried figs soaked in hot water to soften for 1 hour or 1 & 1/2 cups dates
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 tablespoon tahini ( sesame paste ) or peanut butter
- 2/3 cup pumpkin seeds
- 2/3 cup sunflower seeds
- 2 tablespoon coconut flakes
- 1/2 cup chopped almonds or pistachios
- Pinch of salt
- Pinch of cinnamon
- Pinch of vanilla
- Line a 25×20 cm baking dish with parchment paper .
- Pulse figs in a food processor until you get a sticky paste.
- Transfer the fig paste into a large bowl.
- Add oats and all the ingredients
- Stir until well combined.
- Press the fig and oat mixture into prepared baking dish.
- Refrigerate 1–2 hours until firm.
- Cut it into 16 bars.
- Wrap each bar in waxed paper or aluminium foil.
- Store bars in an airtight container in the fridge for up to one month🌸☘️🌸☘️🌱🌸