• 2 large ripe bananas, mashed
• 1 cup natural peanut butter
• 2 1/2 cup oats
• 1/2 tsp salt
• 1 tsp cinnamon and a pinch of cardamom
• 4 Tbsp honey or maple syrup
• 1 tsp vanilla extract
• 1/2 cup dark (sugar free) chocolate
Preheat oven to 175. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
In a large bowl, mash bananas.
Once mashed, add in peanut butter and mix until well combined.
Add in honey, vanilla, salt, and cinnamon and mix well.
Next, add in oats. Stir until well combined.
Lastly, add in chocolate chunks and mix.
For 9 large cookies, use 2-3 Tbsp of dough. The dough will be sticky, but do your best to form the dough into a cookie shape because the dough will not spread out.
Bake for 14-15 minutes.